public interface RoleEnvironmentChangingListener
The environment changing event is encapsulated in an
void roleEnvironmentChanging(RoleEnvironmentChangingEvent event)
Service configuration changes are applied on-the-fly to running role instances. Configuration changes include changes to the service configuration changes and changes to the number of instances in the service.
This event occurs after the new configuration file has been submitted to Windows Azure but before the changes have been applied to each running role instance. This event can be cancelled for a given instance to prevent the configuration change.
Note that cancelling this event causes the instance to be automatically recycled. When the instance is recycled, the configuration change is applied when it restarts.
RoleEnvironmentChangingEventobject that represents the environment changing event.
* Copyright Microsoft Corporation
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.