Represents the listener for the environment changed event.
Represents the listener for the environment changing event.
Represents the listener for the stopping event.
Represents a local storage resource reserved for a service.
Represents a role that is defined as part of a hosted service.
Represents the Windows Azure environment in which an instance of a role is running.
Abstract class that represents a change to the service's configuration.
Occurs after a change to the service configuration has been applied to the running instances of the role.
Occurs before a change to the service configuration is applied to the running instances of the role.
Represents a change to a configuration setting.
Represents a change to the topology of the service.
Represents an instance of a role.
Represents an endpoint associated with a role instance.
Defines role instance status values, such as Busy and Ready.
Represents an exception indicating the role environment is not available.
RoleEnvironment.requestRecycle()method allows an instance of your role to request to be stopped and then restarted.
* Copyright Microsoft Corporation
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.