|Enum Constant and Description|
Anonymous public read-only access is allowed for individual blobs within the container, but it is not possible to enumerate the blobs within the container or to enumerate the containers in the storage account.
Anonymous public read-only access is allowed for individual blobs within the container, and the blobs within the container can be enumerated, but it is not possible to enumerate the containers in the storage account.
Access to this container and its blobs is restricted to calls made with the storage account private key.
|Modifier and Type||Method and Description|
Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in the order they are declared.
clone, compareTo, equals, finalize, getDeclaringClass, hashCode, name, ordinal, toString, valueOf
public static final ContainerACL.PublicAccessType NONE
public static final ContainerACL.PublicAccessType BLOBS_ONLY
public static final ContainerACL.PublicAccessType CONTAINER_AND_BLOBS
public static ContainerACL.PublicAccessType values()
for (ContainerACL.PublicAccessType c : ContainerACL.PublicAccessType.values()) System.out.println(c);
public static ContainerACL.PublicAccessType valueOf(String name)
* Copyright Microsoft Corporation
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.