This class represents a queue in the Windows Azure Queue service.
Provides a service client for accessing the Windows Azure Queue service.
Represents a message in the Windows Azure Queue service.
Represents the permissions for a container.
Represents a set of options that may be specified on a queue request.
Represents a shared access policy, which specifies the start time, expiry time, and permissions for a shared access signature.
Flags for the values to set when updating messages.
Specifies which details to include when listing the queues in this storage account.
Reserved for internal use.
Specifies the set of possible permissions for a shared access queue policy.
* Copyright Microsoft Corporation
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.