|Constructor and Description|
|Modifier and Type||Method and Description|
Gets the number of messages to return in the response to a
Sets the number of messages to return in the response to a
Sets the server request timeout value associated with this
public PeekMessagesOptions setTimeout(Integer timeout)
The timeout value only affects calls made on methods where this
PeekMessagesOptions instance is passed as
public Integer getNumberOfMessages()
peekMessagesrequest specified in this instance.
public PeekMessagesOptions setNumberOfMessages(Integer numberOfMessages)
The numberOfMessages value only affects calls made on methods where this
instance is passed as a parameter.
numberOfMessages- The number of messages to return in the response. This value must be in the range from 0 to 32.
* Copyright Microsoft Corporation
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.