|Enum Constant and Description|
The message is retrieved and locked for processing, until either the receiver deletes the message, unlocks it, or the lock duration expires.
The message is retrieved and deleted.
|Modifier and Type||Method and Description|
Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in the order they are declared.
clone, compareTo, equals, finalize, getDeclaringClass, hashCode, name, ordinal, toString, valueOf
public static final ReceiveMode PEEK_LOCK
public static final ReceiveMode RECEIVE_AND_DELETE
public static ReceiveMode values()
for (ReceiveMode c : ReceiveMode.values()) System.out.println(c);
public static ReceiveMode valueOf(String name)
* Copyright Microsoft Corporation
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.