T- The type of the object that the resolver produces.
public interface EntityResolver<T>
EntityResolverinstance must implement a
resolvemethod projecting the entity data represented by the parameters passed in as a new instance of the type specified by the type parameter.
This interface is useful for converting directly from table entity data to a client object type without requiring a
separate table entity class type that deserializes every property individually. For example, a client can perform a
client side projection of a Customer entity by simply returning the
String for the
CustomerName property of each entity. The result of this projection will be a collection of
Strings containing each customer name.
T resolve(String partitionKey, String rowKey, Date timeStamp, HashMap<String,EntityProperty> properties, String etag) throws StorageException
Tcontaining a projection of the specified table entity data.
Stringcontaining the PartitionKey value for the entity.
Stringcontaining the RowKey value for the entity.
Datecontaining the Timestamp value for the entity.
Stringproperty names to
EntityPropertydata type and value pairs representing the table entity data.
Stringcontaining the Etag for the entity.
Tconstructed as a projection of the table entity parameters.
StorageException- if an error occurs during the operation.
* Copyright Microsoft Corporation
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.